Last Sunday I cooked a meal named Coconut Chicken Curry, which is spicy.
In the Pack:
- Coconut Chick Curry Sauce
- Ginger & Garlic Paste
- Coconut Curry Spice Pack
You Will Need:
- 1.3lb Diced Chicken Pieces
- 2tbsp Coconut Milk
- 2cups Cooked Basmati Rice to Serve
- Coat: Mix Ginger & Garlic Paste through Diced chicken pieces
- Sear: Flash Fry Spices from pack in hot and well oiled medium size saucepan for 5 seconds. Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes or until well seared on all sides.
- Simmer: Add cooking sauce to pan, stir contents reduce heat to low, cover pan with lid and simmer until meat is fully cooked (appox. 20 minutes). Serve immediately on a bed of Basmati rice
For a smoother, creamier curry, try stirring in 2tbsp of coconut milk before serving.
I really like this scratch kit because it was spicy and really easy to make. One thing I thought was really helpful was the coconut milk because it made it smoother.