These muffins were really easy to make and tasted awesome!
We used mini chocolate chips for this recipe. They weren’t crunchy and melted nicely.
We decided that the mini chocolate chips worked best but I recommend not using too much because it can be over powering.
This recipe came out perfect and there were no soggy parts. And in a SNAP!
We’ve got that!
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 2/3 cups of sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of mashed bananas
- 1/2 a cup of melted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat you oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together your flour, sugar, baking powder and salt (set aside)
- In another bowl mix together bananas, melted butter, egg and milk
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry until moist. DO NOT over mix
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Put into muffin cups 3/4 of the way full
- Bake for 32 min